Semanage, sepolicy Python code and new feature

Hi,

this is my first participation here, not sure I'd introduce
myself, but anyway, I'd like to colaborate with some pieces of
code in SElinux, and these are my first attempt to.

1) In semanage file (policycoreutils/semanage/semanage)
I saw that 'import selinux' and selinux module is not used in
 any place. Is it really need?

2) still in semanage file I could notice that there are
assignments to a variable called 'object', object is also
a Python keyword/global variable used to create class. Wondering
if it can not mess up the things in the future? My suggest is
change 'object' to '__object'.

3) I also realized that almost of the code is not compliant
with PEP08, is there any code style to follow in order to
colaborate with these .py ?

In case of these ^ points (1) and (2 ) be accepted, I can send
the patches.

Regarding sepolicy, I had a discussions with Daniel about
a new tool/feature that will be responsible to link an unix user
to a SElinux admin user. I start to digging into sepolicy code
to understand more about what it does, since sepolicy will be/is the
tool responsible to create policies and new roles/admin roles.
Once is through these admin roles, e.g. logadm_r, that a SElinux admin
is created, I was wondering if that linker feature fits in sepolicy
or if should be a separated tool, would like to have thoughts about
that.

Thanks in advance,
Leonidas.