Re: matchportcon?

On 07/15/2013 11:50, Daniel J Walsh wrote:

On 07/14/2013 05:41 PM, David Quigley wrote:
On 07/14/2013 11:00, Dominick Grift wrote:
On Sun, 2013-07-14 at 01:26 -0400, Dave Quigley wrote:
Do we have an equivalent of matchpathcon for ports? Where we can
specify a protocol and port and see what the policy thinks it labeled?

from man sepolicy-network:

sepolicy-network(8)

sepolicy-network(8)

NAME sepolicy-network - Examine the SELinux Policy and generate a
network report

SYNOPSIS sepolicy network [-h] (-l | -p PORT [PORT ...] | -t TYPE [TYPE
...] | -d DOMAIN [DOMAIN ...])

DESCRIPTION Use sepolicy network to examine SELinux Policy and generate
network reports.

OPTIONS -d, --domain Generate a report listing the ports to which the
specified domain is allowed to connect and or bind.

-l, --list List all Network Port Types defined in SELinux Policy

-h, --help Display help message

-t, --type Generate a report listing the port numbers associate with
the specified SELinux port type.

-p, --port Generate a report listing the SELinux port types associate
with the specified port number.

AUTHOR This man page was written by Daniel Walsh <dwalsh@xxxxxxxxxx>

SEE ALSO sepolicy(8), selinux(8), semanage(8)

20121005 sepolicy-network(8)

This is exactly what I needed thanks. I normally try looking through
semanage port -l but the problem is with ranges you can't just search for what the port for something like 10234 is. This tool is exactly that. I can just do sepolicy-network -p 10234. The only thing that seems to be lacking is a way to specify protocol. However I don't think that's a big deal since
we only support 3 protocol types.

Dave

sepolicy-network -p 10234 | grep udp

:^)

That somewhat works :) because if you were to do sepolicy network -p 80 | grep tcp

You still get:

80: tcp http_port_t 80
80: tcp reserved_port_t 1-511

So there is no definitive if you try to access port tcp 80 you need to be able to bind to http_port_t.