Re: Disable policy module?

On 04/26/13 08:08, Dominick Grift wrote:
On Fri, 2013-04-26 at 07:59 -0400, mark wrote:

I have the same problem... but rather than do that, is there a way to
extract *just* the passenger module, so I can edit the paths, and
reinstall it?

Why do you need to edit the existing paths? Do they conflict or harm?
Can you not just add new paths using semanage or a separate policy
module?

You can add new paths? How? I've never noticed that in the man pages, or examples....

	mark

If you cannot do that. Then you can disable the existing passenger
policy module with semodule -d passenger.

Then get the passenger source policy module from fedora CVS, edit,
rename that and build install that

semodule -i passenger-revisited.pp

	mark

"You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you." -- Leon Trotsky

"You may not be interested in politics, but politics is interested in you." - whitroth