Re: First crack at argparse parser for semanage.

On 04/19/2013 11:04 PM, David Quigley wrote:

> David, Miroslav was working on something similar.
>
> I think the big problem with this is going to be handling
>
> Output local customizations semanage [ -S store ] -o [ output_file | - ]
>
> Input local customizations semanage [ -S store ] -i [ input_file | - ]
>
> Once we have this, we need to rewrite all of the man pages to be
>
> semanage-fcontext, semanage-user, semanage-boolean ...
>

> Quick question. What does the -E --extract flag do? Its listed under local
> flags but I can't find reference to it in the man page for semanage.

 semanage boolean -E
boolean -1 polyinstantiation_enabled
boolean -1 xguest_connect_network
boolean -1 xguest_mount_media
boolean -1 xguest_use_bluetooth

semanage fcontext -E
fcontext -a -f 'all files' -t etc_t '/usr/app/grid/product(/.*)?/log(/.*)?'
fcontext -a -e /opt/rh/devtoolset-2/root /

It will extract local customizations, in transaction format.  Very similar to
what -o does.