Re: First crack at argparse parser for semanage.

Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> On 04/18/2013 02:58 PM, m.roth@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Daniel J Walsh wrote:
<snip>
>> change user context, I don't see it - the -s doesn't seem to let me do,
>> for example, -s system_u.
>>>>
>>> Please explain what you are trying to do?  Change a logged in user
>>> context?
>>
>> Nahhh.... Working on a new system, to replace an older one, and my
>> manager's copied some stuff, and either on the original system, or the
>> copy, don't know why, but the base of the directory tree we use for
>> websites came out as unconfined_u, and I was changing it to system_u.
>> I've run into that before, though, and want to make a change that will
stick,
>> and result in new files being created with the correct context.
<snip>
Directly related to this - we don't use /var/www for web content, but
rather a directory directly on /. What *would* be an appropriate type for
that directory, var_t? Since it's /<ourdirectory>/htdocs/... but there are
other things there, just like /var/www, *and* it's in the root filesystem,
I shouldn't think the whole thing should be httpd_sys_content_t.

      mark