Re: How do I make sure I've done this correctly?

On Mon, 2013-04-15 at 23:43 +0100, Another Sillyname wrote:
> I am setting up a new mythweb server on F18x64 and whereas
> historically I've just put selinux into permissive mode in this
> instance I want to actually use it as an opportunity to learn more
> about selinux and correct configuration.

I would start by learning how to understand, analyze and translate the
SELinux AVC denials.

I noticed that you had not enclosed the AVC denial for this event.

The AVC denial is actually the only line one needs to determine the
problem and solution.

So first things first: Can you enclose the AVC denial of this event?