security_secctx_to_secid question

One simple query: the above function (from include/linux/security.h) maps the specified security context to a number. Are there any instances where this number would change while the kernel is still running? I am aware that the number *might* change on kernel reboot, but need to know if this number is likely to change if that is not the case.

In other words, if I use the above function to get a specific security context mapped to a number and later on, say after a month, I try to retrieve that same security context (assuming the kernel has been running continuously in that period) what is the likelihood that I will get a different number? Thanks!