Re: Problems creating a directory in /usr

Thanks both. The application is a RDBMS and it actually wants to store it's code in that dir and subdirectories thereof.
I think the actual datavolumes/files can be elsewhere. I'm guessing this might have to be done in permissive mode.
Actually getting their code to work has been a big enough headache in the past but for historical reasons I do like to
maintain contact with their current stuff.

Clive

selinux mailing list