Problem creating user in loadable module

Hello,

I'm trying to write a module for my custom service that will execute as a separate user. However, I'm having problems creating an SELinux user in the module. When I call make, I get a syntax error. Below is a simple module that reproduces the problem.

Everything compiles when I comment out the 'allow' line. I can install the module and see my user in semanage. Everything also compiles when I comment out the 'gen_user' line. It only fails when there is something after the 'gen_user'.

Can someone tell me the proper syntax for creating a user in a module?

******** BEGIN MODULE  ********

module mytest 1.0;

require {
    sensitivity s0;
    class file { read };
}

type mytest_t;

role mytest_r types { mytest_t };
gen_user( mytest_u, user, mytest_r, s0, s0 )

allow mytest_t self:file read;

******** END MODULE ********

Thanks,
Andrew Ruch