SELinux Branded USB Thumb Drives

I've been thinking of putting in a bulk order for either 8GB or 16GB USB thumb drives with special SELinux branding on them. Who would be interested in participating in the bulk order? We would have to decide on a design first and then once that was done and I felt I had enough people on board I could order about 100 of them (which seems to be the minimum for some places). Nothing is definite yet as I'm just shopping around the idea.