Re: selinux-policy update

This is a leaked file descriptor from who ever created the file /tmp/tmp5v080f
or a redirected stdin/stdout/stderr.  Possible candidates would be puppet or
simple redirection using bash

command << _EOF
input
input
_EOF

Could cause something like this if the command eventually executed
rpm/load_policy.
Apologies for hijacking this thread, but the solution to the above (which I have come across on so many occasions in the past that I care to remember) is the following (assuming bash is used):

my=$(cat <<_EOF
input
input
_EOF
)
 echo "$my" | command

where "command" is the command expecting input/reading the "file" enclosed within _EOF. That way, no avcs are produced and SELinux is kept at bay. The "standard" use, like:

command <<_EOF
input
input
_EOF

makes SELinux very angry, hence the above workaround.