Fedora in the wild! Or, try out this script kiddie shell.

I just discovered, because setroubleshootd was taking up all my CPU
time :D, that there's a script kiddie console on my webserver, which
is not only running selinux, but is running it with unconfined
mostly off.

This amuses me.  Not least because it turns out I copied it over
from my previous server 0.o, so it's been around for years.

I've eliminated the immediate problem, in the form of:

iptables -I INPUT -s 180.76.6.0/24 -j DROP
iptables -I INPUT -s 180.76.5.0/24 -j DROP

but I invite you all to poke at it:

http://www.lojban.org/story/bok.php

I'm just curious as to whether anyone can get it to do anything
*remotely* bad, given my configuration.  I'd rather you didn't ruin
the machine (although I could certainly recover), but other than
that, have at.

-Robin

--
http://singinst.org/ :  Our last, best hope for a fantastic future.
.i ko na cpedu lo nu stidi vau loi jbopre .i danfu lu na go'i li'u .e