Re: SELinux and RPM packages

On February 3, 2012 09:41:07 Paul Howarth wrote:
> You could actually include pre-built modules with the necessary policy
> in your packages, e.g. as described in:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SELinux_Policy_Modules_Packaging_Draft

didn't notice that document before - thanks for the reference.

> So if package A and package B both have policy allowing something
> (rather than messing with a boolean), removing one of those packages and
> its policy module will still leave the other's policy module present and
> hence it will still be able to do what it needed to do.

In other words - I did suspect that modules is the closest thing that complies
with the above (aside from meta-packages that only have %post sections
populated with "semanage" statements)

--
Dmitry Makovey
Web Systems Administrator

When in trouble when in doubt run in circles scream and shout
     http://www.wordwizard.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=19330