Re: EL6 reference policy sources?

On Wed, 2012-02-01 at 14:51 -0700, Dmitry Makovey wrote:
> I believe tresys had been hosting sources for reference policies on different
> linux platforms, which is not the case anymore. This ML is the closest thing
> to a help - which package contains sources for all the .pp modules coming as
> part of "targeted" policy implementation on EL6? I tried to install most of
> SELinux-related *-devel packages with no success (only got .fi files, but not
> the .te)? Should I be downloading SRPMs ?

If you want to see the source for the installed policy then indeed you
would download the source rpm corresponding to the rpm that you have
installed for selinux-policy-targeted.

After that you can extract the rpm (alter click on the package and
select "extract here" or use the command line tools to extract the
source rpms). Also extract the serefpolicy.tgz file that was extracted
from the source rpm. Then you would also prep the source by applying the
enclose redhat patches.

After the patches are applied, you can browse the source policy that is
in the serefpolicy directory.

I hope this helps