making a file context change work for initrc_t and unconfined_t

I have a RHEL 6.2 server running LikewiseOpen. It appears to me that I will take care of a large number of denials if I can change the type of /var/lib/likewise/.lsassd to be lsassd_var_socket_t.

I added the file context rule with semanage, and used restorecon to change it to lsassd_var_socket_t as desired. But later I found that / var/lib/likewise/.lsassd had type var_lib_t again. I assume that is because the likewise processes run as initrc_t.

I'd like to change the policy and tell it that services running in either initrc_t or unconfined_t domains should create the file /var/ lib/likewise/.lsassd with type lsassd_var_socket_t. (A command line tool lwsm for managing the processes runs in unconfined_t so I'd like to include that domain to be safe. ) How can I go about doing that in RHEL 6 (or can I)?

Thanks,
Maria