Re: SSHFS (SELinux) frustrations

Also I am going to write a blog how to setup sftp/chroot/SELinux solution which could help you with this issue.
That would be good, even if I use this just to confirm that what I did was correct - at least it would help others with similar issues.

The way I implemented this now works without further hitches, but it was a bit tricky, particularly with enabling (and redirecting) the syslog inside the chroot. The source of information I quoted in my initial post is a good one, though it doesn't account for SELinux and this in itself is enough to prevent it working if further adjustments to the SELinux policy are not done.