New features in the SELinux base policy in Fedora 15 and 16

Regards to all the list
Where I can find the new features introduced in Fedora 15 and 16 on the
SElinux base policy?
- Bugs fixes
- Support of new applications
- New applications to make the System Administrator's work more easy

I need this information because I'm preparing a talk about "Advanced
PostgreSQL Data Protection with SELinux", so
I want in that moment to comment these new features.

Any advices is welcome.
Thanks a lot for your time

--
Marcos Luís Ortíz Valmaseda