Re: SELinux "upgrade" issues

> See if you can use sesearch/seinfo  to search for the access that the
> kernel is not using.

Right, thanks, I'll do that!

> I have no idea why your build would be different,  You might want to
> grab the real package and see if you see the same problem.

That was the first thing I tried - it didn't work as that rpm has python
2.7 dependencies (FC13 comes with 2.6.4, I think) and in order to
upgrade python2 I would need to upgrade almost everything on that
machine, so that for me, at least at this stage, is a no-go. I got away
with it, because I installed all python3 packages instead (there were
very little dependencies involved) and compiled most of the SELinux
tools (from source rpm) that way.