new policy modules submission

I have written quite a few policy modules for packages/application
which, as far as I know, are not yet covered by the main Fedora SE
policy (targeted). In fact, on all my machines the SE policies employed
there reached 100% coverage about 2 months ago and I am quite content
they are doing a pretty good job.

These policy have been gradually tweaked during the last few months and
I consider them reasonably stable (they have been in use for the past
5-6 months or so without major problems). So, to contribute to the
'common good' - is there a formal process for submission of new policy
modules for review (and possible inclusion into the main stream
-targeted policy with Fedora) or do I just go and do that through bugzilla?