Pointer to known threats to test sVirt/SELinux for LXC/KVM

Hi! I am new to SELinux/sVirt domain. From the material I found on the net, it is clear that sVirt/SELinux can provide an additional layer of security for VMs implemented using LXCs and KVMs. I was wondering, if you can suggest pointers to known threat cases that I can use to test/evaluate sVirt ? Your help will be much appreciated.
Regards,
Sanjay