Re: Trouble sending mail from PHP scripts

On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 5:08 AM, Dominick Grift <domg472@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[ ... ]
Try to understand these by keeping in mind what i said, and studying the reference polic source policy. See if you can translate some of what i showed above into some thing that makes sense by stuying the actual policy.

And ofcourse if anything is not clear feel free to ask for clarification.

Thanks for the help and excellent advice.  I'm going to spend a little more time learning and experimenting before I take another crack at policy writing.  In the meantime I'll keep my eye on the list and see what I can learn, and I'll be back with questions soon.  :)

-----Scott.