GIMP help shouldn't need execstack, should it?

I discovered recently that gimp help crashes with a segmentation fault
and an execmem AVC denial.  I could make it work either by setting
allow_execstack to on, or by changing the type of
/usr/lib64/gimp/2.0/plug-ins/help-browser to
unconfined_execmem_exec_t.

I assume this is a bug in the help-browser that I should report.  My
understanding is that execstack should not be needed.  But before I do
I thought I check with the knowledgable people here.  Is this AVC
denial a result of an application bug, or could it be valid for gimp
help to request this?