Re: razor policy

On Dec 28, 2010, at 3:40 PM, Dominick Grift wrote:

> On 12/28/2010 09:35 PM, Dominick Grift wrote:

> It depends, When all is right then files in Home get created with the
> proper contexts by means of "type transitions" basically rules.
>
> example:
>
> if a process with type pyzor_t creates a file in a directory with type
> user_home_dir_t then "type transition" from user_home_dir_t to pyzor_home_t.
>
> But in gnome-session there is also restorecond -u watching contexts in home.
>
> Basically it compares contexts in home with whats defined in semanage
> fcontext (or homedir.template) and resets contexts accordingly. (this is
> some hack to ensure that user home dir content is labelled properly)

That was my question, how do you define it in semanage fcontext?
I see explicit references to /root/ home, but what about users home?
Some sort of keyword/macro?

>>> I wonder if e-mail got lost.
>>
>> I think i replied to this message earlier. So for me it was not lost.

anti-spam filters kill useful stuf too nowadays :(

>>> Shall I just open a bugzilla about it?
>>
>> Yes i think that may be the best solution (bugzilla.redhat.com in the
>> selinux-policy component)

Will do, thanks.

>> Looks like somehow fedora has not installed the pyzor/razor policy
>> module or did it wrong.

It seems it was deliberate:

rpm -q -changelog selinux-policy-targeted

* Fri Jul 25 2008 Dan Walsh <dwalsh@xxxxxxxxxx> 3.5.1-4
- Consolodate pyzor,spamassassin, razor into one security domain

But it was partially reversed:

* Thu Nov 18 2010 Miroslav Grepl <mgrepl@xxxxxxxxxx> 3.9.7-12
- Turn on pyzor policy