Re: avc: smartcard token login

> In theory that would work since the policy is wrapped in a
> optional_policy block.

Ah, right - something new I learned today then!

> To be honest these modules (authlogin and locallogin) should not be in
> base in the first place.
>
> I dont have them in base in my personal policy either:
>
> [root@localhost Desktop]$ semodule -l | grep authlogin
> authlogin	2.2.0
> [root@localhost Desktop]$ semodule -l | grep locallogin
> locallogin	1.10.0

Yeah, but other modules (gdm for one, I think) is also 'base' and if you
make locallogin as 'module' you will get that error too (I tried doing
something like this this afternoon and soon realised that I will be in a
world of hurt if I continue that path, so I prepared a separate module
instead).

> Stuffing everything in base just to work around some issue that should
> be handled more appropriately is a bad idea in my opinion.
>
> If this patch does not work then not much else will work and policy is
> fundamentally broken.

Hehe! I am sure you've tested it before sending this over. I'll do the
same tomorrow and see how it goes.