paths

Would it be a reasonable suggestiong for an enhancement to give full
paths? I've been looking at AVC's and the o/p from sealert for days trying
to figure out the path for various apparetnly temporary files
./<blah.blah> with a label of default_t.

Of course, once I find it, then I have to figure out what to do with it,
whether I need to set the context on the directories they're being created
in, or if that has to do with the special perl that/s in a very
nonstandard path that's running the .cgi that's creating them (and yes,
I'm told it all does have to be there), so pointers to any threads or docs
on that would be appreciated.

          mark