cgi over nfs

Can someone give me a pointer as to where I need to start? On the server
the directory is physically on, I've set a bunch of cgi scripts to
httpd_sys_script_exec_t, and restarted nfs. Then I did the same on the
server mounting that directory... and the scripts show as nfs_t. getsebool
-a | grep nfs shows
allow_ftpd_use_nfs --> off
allow_nfsd_anon_write --> off
httpd_use_nfs --> on
nfs_export_all_ro --> on
nfs_export_all_rw --> on
nfsd_disable_trans --> off
qemu_use_nfs --> on
samba_share_nfs --> off
use_nfs_home_dirs --> on
virt_use_nfs --> off

So, what do I need to do to get rid of the AVCs (yeah, we're in permissive
mode)?

       mark