sandbox: open new firefox tab from outside

Hi,

I was using firefox within sandboxes for a while without perm. home
directory.
To store bookmarks, addons and so on, I started to use perm. homedir (-H).

Because firefox does not allow multiple concurrent sessions (lock on
.mozilla) it is not possible to open multiple websites when specifying
the same sandbox homedir, hence I'm looking for a possibility to open
new websites within a running sandbox from outside.

Without sandboxes everyone can open new websites in a running firefox
instance using:
firefox -remote "openurl(http://www.mozilla.org)"

sandbox scenario:
1. step:
start firefox:
sandbox -X -H homedir -T tempdir -t sandbox_web_t -l s0:c100,c100 firefox

2. step:
sandbox -H homedir -T tempdir -t sandbox_web_t -l s0:c100,c100 firefox
-remote "openurl(http://www.mozilla.org)"

My current attempts fail because I'm unable use the '-l' option
(#632377) but would the policy allow the 'firefox -remote' command if
type and security level matches with the already running sandbox?

kind regards,
Christoph