porting a module from treysys refpolicy to debian

Hello,

I am trying to port treysys' fail2ban.[te|fc]
(http://oss.tresys.com/repos/refpolicy/trunk/policy/modules/services/)
module to use on a debian system as a custom module and am having some
problems.  I have built a custom module for this system, but I think
this case is slightly different because of calls to a few different
interfaces (that do exist on the system as installed via the
selinux-policy-refpolicy-dev package).

When I run:

        # checkmodule -M -m -o fail2ban.mod fail2ban.te
        checkmodule:  loading policy configuration from fail2ban.te
        (unknown source)::ERROR 'This block has no require section.' at
token 'init_daemon_domain' on line 10:
        init_daemon_domain(fail2ban_t, fail2ban_exec_t)
        type fail2ban_exec_t;
        checkmodule:  error(s) encountered while parsing configuration

This is obviously because I am not specifying the path to where the
init_daemon_domain interface is defined, but I am not sure how to do this.

I tried to add

         require {
           interface init_daemon_domain;
         }

This does not seem to be the right way to do it either.

Any help is appreciated.

Sincerely,
Dennison Williams