Policy for authenticating domain users

I’m working on a set of patches to integrate Likewise Open (Active Directory authentication for Unix/Linux/Mac) into Fedora/SELinux.

I am having trouble defining how a user’s home directory should be handled.

We don’t place users directly in /home as the domain user account name may conflict with an existing account. Instead, we use /home/%D/%U  where %D is the domain and %U is the user account.  (We may have users with the same account name in different domains.)

I want to make sure that if users are joined while SELinux is not enabled, and then SELinux is re-enabled, the files get the proper contexts.

Suggestions?