Re: Targeted Daemons/Apps- Fedora 12

Thanks Dominick for the nice explanation.  Ok, now I understand it's not as
straightforward as I thought.

I originally asked because I remember when RHEL4 and RHEL5 came out, among the
new features list,   was this list of the "targeted daemons".  Now...as I'm
considering SELinux for personal/desktop use. (in Fedora) I was wondering
which typical apps (of the base install) were protected (like Thunderbird,
Firefox, etc...).

Again, thanks for pointing me to the right direction.

All the best,
Jorge