Obtaining MLS policy package for RHEL5?

Title: Obtaining MLS policy package for RHEL5?

Hello,

For a test machine I was provided a SunFire X2200 (AMD processors) with RHEL5 pre-installed.  I wasnt provided the install media.  It currently only has the targeted policy package installed.  Is there a source from which I can download and install the multi-level security package(s)?

I had been pointed to some LSPP information based on an earlier question but, aside from my system type not being represented, from appearances those packages were intended for a fresh install based on a strictly limited hardware/software architecture.  Im not sure how I would be able to use them in my case.

Thanks in advance!
Mark