Re: SELinux Reset

Peter Joseph wrote:
You mentioned that you were experimenting but you didn't elaborate ,
were you trying to install refpolicy or something?

--
I was studying the effects of Boolean settings on the system (yes I am new
to all this) and during my last trial I got distracted and did not record

fedora-selinux-list mailing list
fedora-selinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx

enforcing =0 should work.
are you putting it the right area in grub/lilo?

also you should be able to just change
/etc/selinux/config
set to permissive mode to avoid using the boot command line.

or
setenforce 0
and
echo 0 > /selinux/enforce

to put the policy in permissive mode until things get cleaned.

Justin P. Mattock