Re: SELinux Reset

Peter Joseph wrote:
While experimenting with SELinux, I finally managed to lock myself out of the
system.  The only way to get back in, I had to add "selinux=0" to the end of
the kernel line.
Now, if I run in a permissive mode the following message appears when I try
to log in:

"Could not connect to session bus: An SELinux policy prevents this sender
from sending this message to this recipient (rejected message had sender
"(unset)" interface "org.freedesktop.DBus" member "Hello" error name
"(unset)" destination "org.freedesktop.DBus)."

I am forced to go back to the grub prompt and disable SELinux again, in
order to get in.  What is the best way to reset SEL to its original state?
try updating dbus
(message is something in /etc/dbus-1/*)

for the policy use enforcing=0 for permissive
selinux=0 to disable completely

Justin P. Mattock