Re: spamassassin transition

On Aug 3, 2009, at 02:20, Scott Radvan wrote:

spamassassin_can_network seems to be a good Boolean to explain, show the denial and then show the work-around for. This Boolean is off by default, which as far as I can tell would stop spamassassin from launching as a daemon listening on the machine's actual IP/interface.

I thought spamassassin_can_network was for allowing SpamAssassin to access various online services, such as Razor2 or Pyzor, for more accurate spam detection.