Re: Help with SELinux Policy for Usability Study

On Thu, 2009-07-30 at 12:04 +0800, Cliffe wrote:

> So I am not sure why opera seams to be unconfined, or if removing the
> permissive line was on the right track. Any advice?
permissive domains can be used to troubleshoot/develop policy, without
exposing the whole system.

eventually, after you've completed the development of your policy , and
before you deploy your policy you should remove the permissive domain.

But in development stages a permissive domain makes it easier to debug
your policy since everything is allowed but would be denials are logged.