Re: QEMU in Fedora 10

On 07/04/2009 06:37 AM, John Smith wrote:
Hello,
I'm working on QEMU right now on Fedora 10. Interestingly I QEMU runs in qemu_unconfined_t. as I have not changed any of the labelling of my qemu files ( chroot directory, qemu filesystem image). I find it working with them with no denial messages. I have checked the policy for qemu on tresys refpolicy trunk, which somehow make the QEMU unconfined. Is this true?

Tresys and Fedora policy are not the same. There are major patches between them.