Re: Confining stunnel started from init script

Paul Howarth wrote:
On Fri, 03 Jul 2009 01:21:16 -0500
Allen Kistler <an037-ooai8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip]

Second:
What's the syntax in the TE file to get descriptive text attached to
a Boolean declaration?  Right now I get:

# semanage boolean -l | grep stunnel_can_sendmail
stunnel_can_sendmail -> on    stunnel_can_sendmail

But I'd prefer something more informative and cosmetically pleasing
like:

# semanage boolean -l | grep xen_use_nfs
xen_use_nfs          -> off   Allow xen to manage nfs files

Thanks for any info and assistance.

## <desc>
## <p>
## Allow samba to export NFS volumes.
## </p>
## </desc>
gen_tunable(samba_share_nfs, false)

checkmodule doesn't like that syntax in the TE file. I guess I need to install some macro preprocessors for the not-so-vanilla stuff.