su or sudo from unconfined user to confined user

Hello,
I've a requirement to use a system as a root, but I need to move so offen to other users and be able to move to their default SELinux user and roles.
As it appears to be, it is no a common thing to do, but is it possible without implementing a new policy?

Regards

Beyond Hotmail - see what else you can do with Windows Live. Find out more.