Re: Is SELinux blocking all forward-only mail agents? (esmtp/ssmtp)

NM wrote:
I didn't want to have a full-fledged MTA on my machines; I tried both esmtp and ssmtp, and both seem unable to work without tripping on SELinux. It looks like they always inherit the context of the calling program, which doesn't have the rights to, say, connect outside on port 25.

Is there a way?

Long term, policy for this type of forwarder would need to be written.

Short term, you could try re-using the sendmail policy:

e.g.
# chcon -t sendmail_exec_t /path/to/ssmtp

See if that helps.

Paul.