backups and selinux

Are any of the common linux backup utilities, eg Amanda or
Backup-pc, selinux aware? Do they need to be?

In other words, if I backup a file with a particular set of selinux
attributes using one of these utilities, delete the file and then
restore it, will the restored file have the correct attributes?

I read somewhere on the selinux wiki that there was a special backup
utility required but I can't find that page again.

Thanks,
Steve