Upstream status of spamc_t local policy?

The Fedora 9 spamassassin module has an interface `spamassassin_domtrans_spamc' and an extensive set of rules labelled as "spamc_t local policy". This is an interface/ruleset that I need to get policy for spamass-milter working again (Bug #447247), and to that end I've created a "milters" policy module (http://www.city-fan.org/~paul/spamass-milter/) that works very well for me.

However, I can't really progress this upstream because the `spamassassin_domtrans_spamc' interface and "spamc_t local policy" aren't in upstream refpolicy svn yet. Strangely though, I see comments in the policy labelled "cjp:", which suggests that it's seen upstream review at some point. What's the status of this?

For the moment I've encapsulated the non-upstream bits of policy that I need in a "my-sa" module (again at http://www.city-fan.org/~paul/spamass-milter/) and this works fine with my milters module on CentOS 5.2.

Paul.