Re: Fedora SELinux FAQ

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Stephen Smalley wrote:
On Wed, 2008-07-02 at 07:44 -0400, Stephen Smalley wrote:
Hi,

The SELinux FAQ has been not updated from Fedora Core 5. I copied over and rewrote some of the common questions to

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SELinux/FAQ

If anyone wants to help, just edit the wiki directly. We can publish this in docs.fp.o if there is sufficient interest.
Thank you for reviving this FAQ!

BTW, while a Fedora-specific FAQ may also be appropriate, it would be
nice if the more general portions of this FAQ could be taken to
selinuxproject.org and handled by the upstream selinux project.

After I get some revisions out, I can certainly send the non-Fedora specific portions upstream.

Rahul

speaking of documentation; here is a "how to" for SELinux that may need wider dissemination (in case you missed the link on IRC.)

http://domg472.blogspot.com/2008/05/how-to-create-integrate-and-rebuild.html

Richard