NFSv4 and SELinux

Hi.

I've just installed Fedora 9 today in order to test NFSv4 through SELinux.
I know that sending context across the wire is still in progress, but
could I find some patch to test? Is there anything I could test to make it
work?

I also would like to make the context mount option work with NFSv4. The
mount command doesn't give any error at mounting but when I list the
context of the NFSv4 mount point I get "system_u:object_r:nfs_t". Is there
any way to set context for the mounted points?

Any help would be appreciated.