Fedora Core 7 Policy examples to trim root users rights

Hello everybody,

I'm currently looking into SELinux on Fedora Core 7. Right now, I've read "SELinux by Example" as well as several other documents on the net. But no document covers Fedora 7.

Is there documentation especially made for Fedora 7?

My main goals in using SELinux are:

Trim root user rights:
root and normal users shouldn't be able to access other user files. There should be one seperate user besides root, who can control and grant access to SELinux rights. The examples from "SELinux by Example" (page 309 to 311) don't work for me. the newrole command to switch to user admin don't work.

Limiting access to insmod, lsmod etc. to avoid loading further kernel modules (I know, the same effect could be accomplished by using a static kernel, but I'm interested in limiting access to kernel modules while using a modular kernel).

Limiting access to /dev/kmen to avoid reading memory

Maybe someone can help me with some example policies. I'm not so much interested in restraining processes, right now, my only concern and idea is to limit access to files and folders. This is because almost everything under Linux works with files. So the idea is to control access on just a few files. This would be very helpful for me.

Right now, I'm smacking my head on the table. After installing and trying strict, refpolicy and mls policy, I'm stuck.

Thanks for your help
Markus