Re: failed to load policy

Wart wrote:
I've got a policy that I built according to the packaging guidelines[1] that has been working fine for me for FC6 and F7. But today when I rebuilt the package and installed on rawhide, semodule fails to load the module:

# semodule -s targeted -i /usr/share/selinux/targeted/xpilotd.pp
libsepol.link_modules: Tried to link in a non-MLS module with an MLS base.
libsemanage.semanage_link_sandbox: Link packages failed
semodule:  Failed!

Has something changed in Rawhide that I need to reflect in the way I build/load the module, or should I file a bugzilla on this?

--Wart
[1]http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/SELinux/PolicyModules

Yes the Makefile has changed.  It should be fixed in

selinux-policy-3_0_5-6_fc8

If you replace /usr/share/selinux/devel/Makefile with the attached, you should be able to build your policy.
# installation paths
SHAREDIR := /usr/share/selinux

AWK ?= gawk
NAME ?= $(strip $(shell $(AWK) -F= '/^SELINUXTYPE/{ print $$2 }' /etc/selinux/config))

MLSENABLED := $(shell cat /selinux/mls)
ifeq ($(MLSENABLED),)
	MLSENABLED := 1
endif