Re: Strict policy on FC6 and F7

shintaro_fujiwara wrote:
I think F7 strict policy is broken.
Let's wait for a while until SELinux guys fix it.
I decided to play with FC6 this time.

2007-08-08 (水) の 14:43 -0700 に Hal さんは書きました:
Authentication failed again:(
but meanwhile I have checked firefox on strict policy on FC7 it does not work.

--- shintaro_fujiwara <shin216@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

2007-08-08 (æ°´) ã® 13:32 -0700 ã« Hal ã•ã‚“ã¯æ›¸ãã¾ã—ãŸ:
Well
I manged to compile the module, but
it does not work for me. Compiled,loaded,set enforcing and: "authentication failed" again.

I do not know if I am stupid, but I can not get a long with this Selinux...
Does this nodule work for you guys????

hal