selinux-policy-targeted no src directory ?

Hi All,

Please can someone suggest a solution to the following, I am not that familiar with Linux and have been tasked to re-configure 2 existing servers that cannot be upgraded due to company policy etc:

I have 2 servers running MySQL on Fedora Core 4 and need to set them up for master/slave replication. This I have done but have found that SELinux is stopping the mysqld on the slave from making a network connection to the master.

I downloaded  selinux-policy-targeted-1.23.16-6.noarch.rpm and installed it with no errors reported but it failed to create the /etc/selinux/targeted/src directory. I tried several times at installing the package but each time it failed to create the right directories.

Can anyone suggest how I can get this installed correctly or how I can get SELinux to allow mysqld network connection without it?

Regards,

Mark.