Policycoreutils man pages translation to Russian language

Hello,
I translated all 20 man pages from policycoreutils to Russian language. Before that work I had some experiences with translation (as example translation to Russian RHEL4 doc in A.B.A. Inventa - http://www.rhd.ru/docs/). So, i hope that my translation - ok. Also, translation was checked by my colleague - RHCX. Is it possible to include translated pages in policycoreutils package?
Also i open ticket #250741 in bugzilla.
____
Andrey Markelov
Plus Communications