Re: checkpolicy

Nitish Dutt wrote:
Hi everybody
actually i am newbie to this open source world and just working on SElinux as my project.I had started studying source code of checkpolicy component of Selinux but im not getting from where to start and wats d function of each file in the checkpolicy package.culd any body pls help me out wid dat.........
Questions like this should be asked on selinux development list

selinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx