Re: Firewall problem

nichol425 wrote:
Hi folks;
I am having problems to add ports on my new installed Fedora7. I am using GUI tools system/administration/Firewall and SElinux the input my admin password as requested. I click otherports and find out the "add+" button is gray out.
If I added the port the system will not take it.
On my Fedora 6 the "add +" button is green. the other issue is I can not add time server as well. The same "add+" button is grayed out. Did I missed something ?? Can anyone advise how to fix it. Thanks
Jim